Friday, August 27, 2010

Weird Feeling



      Why am I crying? I thought my experience is enough to get though this. It all start with nothing. But this weird feeling came. Feeling that I can't explain. Feeling that I can't complain but it can never be right. I don't know what to do. I fall for the wrong person. How can i escape this feeling? Why there are so many questions in my mind? Why do I love her?
      I met her in school, she is not my classmate. As I remember I met her June 25, 2010. She asked for my cellphone number while I was talking to her classmate. Then July 3, 2010, we got to know each other because of her personal problem. I comforted her as a friend that time i felt nothing just "friends". Then one of my friends told me that she like the girl, then my friend gave her a red rose but she does'nt want to tell the girl who she is. So I personally gave her the rose, the girl asked me who gave her the flower but I did'nt tell her. After that my friend gave a letter and a chocolate for her, that was July 9, 2010. Then my friend gave some roses to her. Me and my classmates help my friend to gave the roses one by one with a note, then my friend was the last one who gave the flower. We play a song for the girl titled "sandalan". Then after that my friend stop what she was doing.
      Many weeks past. It is just a normal day everyday. Then one day I fall for her, I don't know why, I thought that this feeling will pass. We and my friends are together everyday. We got close to each other.The first thing I gave her is a red rose with her favorite song "almost" printed then I put that on the wall where she used to see it. The next day I don't know if she was mad at me, when I gave her a white rose with a panda and a letter. After that many things happen so I deeply fall for her, but I did'nt exactly tell her what I really feel. But I know that she already know what I feel for her.Everyday I gave her a letter. Then one day when we are at my classmate's house she tell me that were only friends. I cry that time to my other friend, she is the one that I can cry on. The next day I found out that she already answer the man who is courting her, but I did'nt know who is that, but now were friends.
      I love her until today, tomorrow, or until forever.
      I want to let go of it, but how could I? When it is the only thing that makes my world go round. If I could just turn back the time, If I am the first who came to your life and tell what exactly I feel for you. It is possible that I am the one with you right now? But it's too late I must hide this weird feeling, for it was the only right thing to do. No matter what happen. I will always be here for you.

1 comment: